- Please dress however you feel most comfortable. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in your private spa suite.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to allow you to register, change and begin your spa experience at the appointed time.
- Our Spa Manager and Receptionists will be able to assist you in planning the best spa program to suit your needs.
- Please notify our Spa Manager or Receptionists before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments, disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
- You may wish to wear your own underwear or we can provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatment may be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Our therapists will always use proper draping techniques to respect your privacy.
- Please inform our therapist should you wish to adjust anything in your treatment room. This is your time and you should enjoy the experience to the fullest so we are happy to modify the room temperature, the massage pressure, or the volume of the ambient music to suit your desires. Please do not hesitate to ask our therapists to make essential alterations to suit your personal comfort levels.
- It is best to leave personal valuables at home. But if you happen to be wearing them when you get to the spa, a safe deposit box is provided in your dressing room.
- Arriving late may limit the time of your treatments. Your treatments will end on time so as not to inconvenience the next guest. However, if no guest follows your booking, you can enjoy the full duration of your treatment time.
- The treatments you select are reserved especially for you. A 50% charge will be collected for treatments not cancelled four hours in advance.
THE SPA ENVIRONMENT IS ONE OF TRANQUILITY AND RELAXATION. PLEASE RESPECT THE PEACEFULNESS AND PRIVACY OF OTHER SPA GUESTS. KINDLY DEFER FROM SMOKING AND FROM USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES WITHIN THE SPA VICINITIES. THANK YOU.